HENNA BROW TINT
To ensure that you get the most out of your Elleebana Henna Brows service and for the tint to last as long as possible, you should review the following tips:
● Do not use strong eye make-up removers for 48 hours as they may strip the color –
Please note that oil based makeup removers can cause the Henna stain to fade faster.
● Do not rub, pull or pick at the area treated.
● Do not wet the eyebrows for the first 12 hours
● Do not allow shampoo or conditioner on the brows for the first 24 hours.
● Do not apply too many creams to the eyebrows
● You will want to go easy with your eyebrows when cleansing to extend the life of the
stain on the skin. If you scrub, peel, or over treat the eyebrow area, the stain behind
the brow hair is going to disappear much faster. Also, exercise caution when applying
any type of skin care products containing exfoliates (topical acne medications, retinol,
lightening products, alpha hydroxy acids, etc). Keep all those products away from the
eyebrow area, as they will strip the color off.
● Avoid heat treatments/facials that involve steaming for 24 hours.
● Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this can cause the Henna to fade or lighten
● Avoid swimming/saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
● Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods can cause the Henna stain to fade
quicker. Not only does the color fade faster, but the sun can also trigger an allergy!
● If any irritation occurs, apply a clean, cold, wet pad to the eye area and contact your