Lash Lift Aftercare
Maintaining your Lash Lift and/or Tint will require regular appointments as your natural lashes are constantly shedding and replacing themselves. By following the aftercare below and keeping regular appointments, you will be able to get the best retention out of your Lash Lift and/or Tint. Please contact ATOL within 24 hours with any issues regarding your service. ATOL does not offer refunds, but will do everything possible to fix any product issues. Please visit our website for more details, www.atouchoflash.com. If you have any questions, please call 702.576.6855
During the initial 24 – 48 hours after your appointment:
● Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the lash lift and/or tint has been applied. It will affect the efficacy of
the lift and tint.
● Avoid washing your hair for the first 24 hours, as the shampoo and conditioner will encourage the lash lift to relax
● A quick, medium temperature shower is recommended for the first 48 hours. Avoid taking steamy showers.
● Avoid facials, saunas, and swimming pools for 48 hours after your appointment.
● Avoid using a strong makeup remover for 48 hours after your appointment as they may strip the tint color.
● Do not wear mascara for the first 24 hours as it can potentially cause a reaction to occur on the lash line.
General guidelines to extend the life of your Lash Lift:
● Do not wear waterproof mascara as the product is very damaging and the removal process is harmful to your lift
● Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling your lashes.
● Proper hygiene is important for maintaining the life of your lash lift. Please wash your lashes regularly with A Touch of Lash foaming cleanser. If you choose to use a cleanser other than A Touch of Lash foaming cleanser, we cannot guarantee the life of the lift, as we do not know what that other cleanser’s ingredients are and they could be harmful.
● Please use caution when applying eye creams and moisturizers around the eye area. Avoid the lash line.
● We recommend sleeping on your back or on your side with your hand between your face and the pillow. Sleeping directly on the natural lashes will kink the lash lift and potentially ruin your results.
● After showering, wait a few minutes for your lashes to dry. Then, brush them with your eyelash comb or clean and
dry mascara wand.
● We advise for regular lift and tint appointments every 6-8 weeks to maintain the desired style. Some clients see
results lasting for up to 10 weeks.
● If you experience any pain, irritation, redness, or itching, please contact your doctor immediately.